This is to inform the general public that The Rivers State University of Science and Technology, (RSUST) has commenced the sale of Sandwich Postgraduate, Admission Application Form for the 2019/2020 Academic Session., – See method of application and course requirement, How to Apply Online for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Sandwich postgraduate and PGDE programmes for the 2018/2019 academic session.
See also: RSUST Sandwich Degree Admission Form
Rivers State University Sandwich Postgraduate Programmes & Duration
Duration for Masters Degree: 2 Sandwich Years
Duration for Ph.D: 4 Sandwich Years
Masters Degree Educational Foundations
- M.Ed in Adult Education
- M.Ed in Educational Management and Planning
- M.Ed in Philosophy of Education
- M.Ed in History and Policy of Education
- M.Ed in Guidance and Counseling
- M.Ed in Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed in Sociology of Education
- M.Ed in Curriculum and Instruction
- M.Ed in Educational Technology
- M.Ed in Educational Psychology
Doctor of Philosophy:
- Ph D in Adult Education
- Ph D in Educational Management and Planning
- Ph D in Philosophy of Education
- Ph D in History and Policy of Education
- Ph D in Guidance and Counseling
- Ph D in Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph D in Sociology of Education Ph D in Curriculum and Instruction
- Ph D in Educational Technology
- Ph D in Educational Psychology
- M.Sc in Business Education with Specialization in
- Office Management and Technology
- Economics Education
- Ph.D in Business Education
- M.Sc in Science Education with Specialization in
- Integrated Science
- Ph.D in Science Education
Vocational and Technology Education
- M.Sc in Technical Education with Specialization
- Electrical and Electronics Technology Option
- Mechanical Technology
- Building Technology
- Ph.D in Technical Education
- M.Sc. Degree in Agricultural Education with options in:
- Community Development
- ( Agricultural Resources and Environment
- Ph.D in Agricultural Education
Postgraduate Diploma Programmes & Requirements
Applicants for the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes should normally possess:
- PGDE (Postgraduate Diploma in Education)
- Candidates with the first degree not less than a third class awarded by any recognized institution/un i versity.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or it equivalent in any subject discipline awarded by any recognized institution.
- PGDTE (Postgraduate Diploma in vocational Technology Education)
- Candidates with first degree not less than a third class in any Technical discipline awarded by a recognized Institution University.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) or its equivalent in any Technical subject/disciple from any recognized institution.
- PGDBE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Business Education)
- PGDSE: (Postgraduate Diploma in Science Education)
RSU Sandwich Postgraduate Admission Requirements
Candidates for Ph.D shall possess a Master’s degree (with a CGPA of 3.50 or above, on a 5-point scale) in a relevant discipline obtained from the Rivers State University or any other recognized institution of higher learning of equivalent status. In addition, an applicant may be required to undergo a selection test and or interview.
Candidates for Master’s degree shall possess a minimum of Second Class Lower Division in the relevant field of study, or PGDE/PGDTE obtained from Rivers State University or any other recognized Institution of higher learning of equivalent status.
*Note: A Sandwich year includes long vacation, Christmas and Easter vacations
How to Apply for RSUST Sandwich Postgraduate Admission
Application form cost N20,000.00. Log on to the University’s Website www.ust.edu.ng orwww.rsu.edu.ng and make an e- payment by generating transaction ID for the fee and proceed to any designated Bank to pay using the Pay Direct option or with Inter-switch enabled Verve Card.
Application forms should be completed on-line, downloaded and hard copies of completed forms submitted to the Secretary, Postgraduate School, along with photocopies of relevant credentials.
Closing Date for the application is midnight of Friday, July 17th, 2020, while Lectures Start on Monday, July 20th, 2020.
Hostel accommodation is available at an affordable cost.
For enquiries, applicants can visit the Institute of Education or call 08068483784 or 07032120123
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page