Do you want to login to FUNAI portal to check admission status, register for post UTME, or pay school fees? If yes is your answer, then am very pleased to welcome you as you read this post focused on FUNAI portal.
Before you proceed, here are a few of the things you should be anticipating from this post on FUNAI Portal.
* Things you can do on FUNAI portal and
* How to Login to FUNAI portal
Let’s kick off already shall we?
What’s FUNAI Portal?
Allow me to educate you in simple terms that FUNAI portal is a specially created site by the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo which enables candidates, students and in most cases even staffs to carry out academic related tasks on their respective profiles.
To be granted access to FUNAI portal, you will need required login details in order to be able to login to the portal. This login details are usually given by the authorities of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
This explanation now brings us into the”what you can do on FUNAI portal section”.
Those who are already students of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo can be able do some of the following on FUNAI Portal:
* Pay School Fees
* Book hostel Accommodation
* Register courses online
Whereas for all those who are yet to become students of the Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo, these ones can also access FUNAI portal to perform the following:
* Register for FUNAI Post UTME
* Pay For FUNAI Post UTME form online
* Print Admission Letter
* And in most cases, assess their FUNAI admission list.
How to Login to FUNAI Portal
Now that you are aware of what you could do on FUNAI portal, allow me to show you how you can login to FUNAI Portal.
FUNAI Application Portal
FUNAI Admission Status Portal
FUNAI Result Checking Portal
- Enter your jamb registration number
- Select main result and click on login
- Follow the instructions thereafter to access your result
FUNAI Postgraduate Application Portal
- Visit https://portal.funai.edu.ng/modules/pg/applications/PGApplicationLogin.aspx
- Enter your Mobile Number. We will also use this mobile number to contact you regarding your application.
- Click on submit button and then complete the Invoice Registration form.
- Print the Invoice Slip and take it to the bank and make payment or pay with your debit card.
- Return to the Portal and complete the application form.
If this post was helpful to you, please share it on Facebook, Twitter or Whatsapp; who knows, it may help someone too.