The COVID-19 Stay-at-Home CBT and Essay Challenge has begun. This thread is for the students who wish to participate in the essay aspect of the competition. You are required to post your essay as a comment on this thread. Please post your essay using the comment box at the bottom of the page, not as a reply to any comment. All essays will be given the same attention, no matter where it is posted.
500MB Daily for Airtel Users: We’re pleased to inform all Airtel users that you will be given 500MB of data daily to browse any content on the Myschool Website, throughout the stay-at-home/lockdown period, to curb the spread of the CoronaVirus. This kind gesture has been provided by Airtel, to help students study and access useful resources on Myschool, during these difficult times. This simply mean that browsing the Myschool Website or using the Myschool App from an Airtel line will not use up your data.
The guidelines and requirements have been provided on the post made earlier to announce the competition. Nevertheless, below are the guidelines for the essay competition;
1. The competition is open to all students
2. To participate, a student must have registered as a member of myschool.ng. CLICK HERE to create your free membership account. If you are already a member, you do not have to register again, just log in with your existing login credentials.
3. Students are to write on one of the topics below;
- The Possible Effects of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Nigerian Economy
- Preventive Measures Against COVID-19: Facts and Fiction
- The Role of the Nigerian Government and Citizens in Tackling the COVID 19 Crisis
4. We understand that users may decide to post other comments not related to the essay in the comment box. To enter your essay into the competition, clearly state the topic you are writing on at the top, leave 2 spaces then enter the body of your essay. Remember, your essay should be between 500 and 1000 words.
5. Only one essay may be submitted per student (Submitting more than one essay even with a different account is not allowed)
6. The essay must be original. Avoid plagiarism, as the essays will be checked for intellectual authenticity.
7. The top 5 essays with the highest number of likes, and in line with the other rules of the competition will be declared winners.
8. Participants are free to canvass or solicit for likes by whichever means possible.
9. Myschool will also look into the best essays to determine the final winners of the competition.
10. The earlier you post your essay, the better. All essays must have been posted on or before 12th April, and winners will be announced on or before 15th April.
All participants are to ensure adherence to the above guidelines.
The CBT challenge has equally commenced. CLICK HERE now to join but ensure you have also read the requirements and guidelines before joining the competition.
All the best!
Please note that Myschool reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Challenge at any time to ensure fairness to all contestants.