Crescent University, Abeokuta Centre For Sub and External Degree Programmes (CESEDEP) invites admission into the Undergraduate Part-Time Degree, Diploma and Certificate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABOUT CENTRE FOR SUB AND EXTERNAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES (CESEDEP)
• Degree Access Programme through JOINT UNIVERSITIES PROGRAMME EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) In all Accredited Courses for admission Into 200 level upon successful completion of the programme,
• Diploma/Certificate/Part-Time Degree Programme
• Diploma In Law
• Direct entry admission through Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) and A’ Level Cambridge Programme. The direct entry programmes are designed for candidates who did not sit or pass Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examinations at the required University admission level.
• Put behind UTME challenges
• Beat Post UTME hurdles
• Become and undergraduate through Direct Entry
•Complete your Four Year Courses in four years (No strikes)
• Enrol for Interim Joint Matriculation Board and A’ Level Cambridge Programme
• Fast track your Career In your chosen fields
• Study in an environment conductive for learning
Available Programmes and Duration
|4.||Banking and Finance||5|
|5.||Economics with Operation Research||5|
- 5 Ordinary Level Credits Including English and Mathematics
Method of Application
Obtain form from the university upon payment of Ten Thousand Naira (=N=10,000.00) through bank draft addressed to Crescent University, Abeokuta.
The forms are obtainable at the following outlets:
- Bola Ajibola & Co., 1 Murphy Atsepoyi Close, Plot 4 Block U, Ramat Crescent Ogudu GRA, Ojota Lagos.
- Islamic Mission for Africa, No 1-15 IMA Avenue, Isale Apata off Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
- All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
The complete application form with 12 passport photo and 3 photocopies of original credentials should be returned to the admissions office of crescent university, Abeokuta.
- Visit http://www.crescent.edu.ng , click “PROSPECTIVE CANDIDATE ” menu.
- Enter your details in the spaces provided and click “Continue “
- Then log in with your email or application number.
- Then go ahead and make your payment with your ATM card.
NOTE that after payment you can print out the form or fill it online.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration form and Payment receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you are free to do so.
For further information, contact the address below:
CENTRE FOR SUB AND EXTERNAL DEGREE PROGRAMMES,
Crescent University, Abeokuta, km 5, Ayetoro Road, Lafenwa, Abeokuta , Ogun State, Nigeria. Phone: 08062889113, 08038329131 www.crescent.edu.ng.