The University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) has currently commenced the sale of School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme ,(SCHOTP) admission application form for the 2020/2021 academic session. – How to Apply UMTH (SCHOTP) Admission Form Online
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Community Health Officers Training Programmes, Higher Diploma Programme (SCHOTP) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See: UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form & UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Form
UMTH School of Community Health Officers & Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
- Applicants should possess five 5 credits in SSCE, WAEC, NECO, which must include English language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry in not more than two 2 sittings. A combination of WAEC and NECO is acceptable.
- Candidates must have Diploma in Community Health, with two (2) years post qualification experience.
- Community Health Extension Workers with five (5) years post qualification experience.
How to Apply for UMTH School of Community Health Officers Admission
Application Form Fee: N5,000.00 (five thousand naira)
All payment should be made into UMTH Remita Platform “UMTH Schools Account”. Present evidence of payment to the school cashier and obtain hospital receipt and use same to collect the application form.
All completed application forms should be returned to the Coordinator’s/Principal’s office not later than the dates stated below.
- Completed application forms must be accompanied with:
- Two (2) recent passport photographs with white background.
- Photocopies of all credentials.
- Indigence certificate and birth certificate or declaration of age.
Date of Submission of Application Form: 4th May to 13 July, 2020.
Entrance Examination: 20th to 24th July, 2020.
Successful candidates will be invited for interview.
All enquiries should be directed to the admissions office through:- 080132861092, 08026988766.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page