This is to notify the general public that The Masinde Muliro University (MMUST) has released admission form for the 2020/2021 academic year. details below on how to apply for MMUST Admission From here online. Masinde Muliro University Admission Form
Masinde Muliro University Entry Requirements.
Admission to any programme in the university is done according to well laid down procedures. The admission options available to prospective students are as follows:-
- KUCCPS (Sponsored by the Kenyan Government): This is done through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service (KUCCPS), formerly the national Joint Admission Board (JAB), the body that does admission of students for all public universities in Kenya.
- PSSP (SELF Sponsored) Students: Because the government sponsorship can cater for very few qualifying candidates, the university gives an option for self sponsorship. In this option, the admission will be done internally at the university.
- To apply For a Degree, Diploma or Certificate Programme (View Programmes here) as a Self Sponsored Student, kindly access application link at http://application.mmust.ac.ke/
Alternatively you can download the application forms here and submit the duly filled forms at the Registrar Academics Office.
- To Apply for a Short Course Programme download the Application Form here.
- To view Fee Structures click here.
- Postgraduate Students: Admission to any postgraduate programme at the university is carried out by the Directorate of Postgraduate Studies (DPS) in close consultancy with the relevant school or faculty. To apply for a postgraduate admission, kindly access application forms here
|⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page