Nigeria Police Recruitment Portal | So many People also ask How can I join Nigeria Police Force, Is the Nigerian police form out, How can I become a Nigerian police graduate, How can I check Nigeria Police Shortlist 2020, the answers are yes, NPF Recruitment to Begins on 14th July, 2020. go through the details on how to apply online.
The Nigeria Police Force invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as Police Constable (Recruits).
See: Nigerian Police Salary Structure and Nigerian Police Force RANKS and Their Duties
1) Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following
- a) Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- b) Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- c) Applicants must be aged between 17 25 years
- d) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- e) Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- f) Female Applicants must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- g) Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- h) Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centres.
2) The applicants that meet the requirements from the online registration would be invited for physical screening at all State Commands, including FCT Command, from 24th August, 2020 to 30th August 2020.
3) The names of the successful candidates will be published in the national newspapers on 14th September, 2020 and other platforms.
4) A Candidate who is suffering from any one of the underlisted abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force.
- a) Impediment in speech
- b) Gross malformation of teeth or jaw preventing proper mastication of food.
- c) Knock knees
- d) Bow legs Bent knees. i.e knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention.
- f) Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand.
- g) Defective eyesight or squints eyes.
- h) Amputation of any part of the body.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applications must be submitted ONLINE.
1) You MUST have a functional Email Address and National Identification Number (NIN) before you begin your application:
2) Visit www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
3) Fill and SUBMIT the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission)
4) Ensure that you print the information that is sent automatically to your email, and do not forget to copy and save your REGISTRATION NUMBER for future correspondences. The NUMBER is case sensitive, please.
5) You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of recruitment process.
- i) No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application
- ii) Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified
- iii) The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondences with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
7) The online application will be open for a period of six(6) weeks, from 14th July, 2020 to 23rd August, 2020
8) For complaints technical difficulties, please call 08100004507 or send a mall to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE
Check Others Recruitment in Nigeria
⇒ I believe this brain teaser guide was helpful right?… If yes, don’t hesitate to share it with us. or Join us on Facebook Page