Obtain your: GSU Post UTME Past Questions and Answers
The screening exercise will take place at the Campus, Tudun Wada, Gombe as follows:
- Monday, 22nd July to Monday 12, August, 2019 – Screening of Credentials at Convocation Square.
- Saturday, 17th August, 2019 by 7:00am – Aptitude test for screened Candidates.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 160 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form.
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form
- Click Login
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account
- Click Register
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out. and Past Question and Answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page