FCETGOMBE Academic Calendar | This is to inform all the degree students of the Federal College of Education (Technical) Gombe (in affiliation with ATBU) that the management of the institution has released the revised academic calendar for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FCET Gombe Academic Calendar.
Below is the REVISED 2019/2020 ACADEMIC CALENDAR FOR UNDERGRADUATES IN 200, 300, 400 & 500 Levels ATBU Affiliate
1. Resumption (All students): 9TH-11-2020
2. Revision: 9th-11-2020 – 28th-11-2020
3. Moderation of Questions: 16-11-2020-20th – 11-2020
4. Examination (200, 300 & 500 levels): 30th-11-2020 – 21st-12-2020
5. Christmas break: 21st-12-2020 – 3rd-1-2021
6. SIWES (400L): 9th-11-2020 – 9th-05-2021
7. SWEP (300L): 4th-1-2021 – 15th-01-2021
8. Marking of scripts: 21st-12-2020 – 8th-01-2021
9. Submission of Results: 11-01-2021 – 15th-01-2021
10. Moderation of scripts: 18th-01-2021 – 22nd-01-2021
11. Compilation of results: 25-01-2021 – 5th-02-2021
12. SBS: 17-02-2021
1. Resumption: 18th-01-2021
2. Lectures: 18th-01-2021 – 9th-04-2021
3. Submission of Questions and Marking Schemes: 22-03-2021 – 26-03-2021
4. Moderation of Questions: 29th-03-2021 – 2nd-04-2021
5. Examination: 12th-04-2021 – 30th-04-2021
6. Break: 1st-05-2021 – 14th-05-2021
7. Teaching Practice (400L): May – August 2021
8. SIWES (40OL): August – January 2022
9. Marking of scripts: 30th-04-2021 – 21st -05-2021
10. Submission of Results: 24th-05-2021 – 28th-05-2021
11. Moderation of scripts: 31st-05-2021 – 5-06-2021
12. Compilation of results 7th-06-2021 – 18th-06-2021
13. SBS: 24th-06- 2021
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out. and Past Question and Answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this website is not in any way affiliated to any organization or company mentioned here. All the articles here are for sole informational purposes. The Author or Publisher of this article/website should not be blamed on how the reader chooses to use the information found here. Please do not attain to any call from this website asking for any money. We do not charge for information found here except for products like projects and Past questions.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.