FCAHPT Vom ATBU PGD Form 2020/2021 | The Federal College of Animal Health and Production Technology, Vom in affiliation with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi (ATBU) invites application from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its Post Graduate Diploma (PGD) programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCAHPT Vom (in Affiliation with ATBU) PGD Admission Requirements.
PGD Animal Health and Production
- WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB or its equivalent with O’Level credit passes in five subjects including Mathematics and English, Chemistry Agricultural Science/Biology, Geography/ Economics or Physics obtained at not more than two sittings
- Graduates of recognized Universities with at least Third Class Honour Degree
- HND holders with a minimum of lower credit from recognized institutions in relevant field of study
How to Apply for FCAHPT Vom ATBU PGD Form
The application form is Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Interested applicants should visit the College portal: www.portal.fcahptvom.edu.ng/degree
- Select the Programme you wish to apply for
- Generate RRR and make payment for your application
- Complete all neccessary form and submit your application
- Pay for Screening and Print your slip
Please also note that the date of screening for all prospective applicants will be communicated to you through your email or by text message.
Deadline: 20th December, 2020
For further enquiries please call 08029136618, 07033216520, 08032060900 or visit the college at Vom.
RECOMMENDED: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out. and Past Question and Answer also JAMB Cut off Marks.
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook Page