Do you want to apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment for 2020? If you are interested in Rivers State civil service recruitment application for 2020/2021 then continue reading this post as we have provided you the instructions and steps for Rivers State civil service recruitment application.
This is a notice to those who are interested in Rivers State civil service recruitment application that the steps to apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to apply for Rivers State civil service recruitment.
Important Things To Note for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment
See Federal Government Recruitments here.
General Requirements for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Application
This is a general requirement for Rivers State civil service recruitment application. A more detailed requirements for each position/job will be displayed on the recruitment/job application page on Rivers State civil service recruitment portal or website at www.riversstate.gov.ng.
- They must be inherent citizens of the country (Nigeria)
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any of the science disciplines listed below.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Ability to work with basic computer applications (Like Microsoft excel,MS-word, PowerPoint etc.)
- Geographical mobility within and outside Lagos state.
- Professional qualifications(work experience in previous agencies or companies that mainly have to do with effective selling and marketing )will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work in a busy and strength requiring working environment.