How much is Dominican University Ibadan school fees for new and returning students 2020/2021? If you are interested in Dominican University Ibadan school fees then am very happy to inform you that we have dedicated this post to providing you Dominican University Ibadan school fees.
This is a notice to the general public as well as both new and returning students of Dominican University Ibadan that Dominican University Ibadan school fees for freshers and old students has been scheduled and published here on this page. Without further ado, proceed to check Dominican University Ibadan school fees below. You can also check out List Of Federal Universities In Nigeria and Their School Fees.
Dominican University Ibadan School Fees
Dominican University Ibadan school fees is N300,000.00.
See the breakdown below.
PAYABLE ONCE: For New Students eg. medical/drug test, admission, matriculation, id card, acceptance, verification of results, student handbook, DU T-shirt etc: N108,000.00
1. Tuition/Other Fees: N300,000.00
2. Hostel Fee/Bed Space (Optional): N75,000.00
GRAND TOTAL: N483,450.00
- The fees listed as “payable once” are to be paid before a student does his registration. Full registration is a condition for a student to attend lecturers.
- 60% of tuition and other fees are to be paid before a student does his/her course registration.
- Continuing Students’ (200 Level and above) pay the fees “Tuition and Other Fees.”
You may pay by Cheque Deposit or Fund Transfer through
ACCOUNT NAME: DOMINICAN UNIVERSITY IBADAN
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0245293873
BANK: GUARANTEE TRUST BANK PLC
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to Dominican University Ibadan school fees by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to check Dominican University Ibadan school fees.