Do you want to print your JAMB admission letter for 2020/2021 academic session? If you are UTME or Direct entry (DE) candidate and you wish to print your JAMB admission letter of any previous year till 2020/2021 academic session then this article you are currently reading contains the step by step guide to help you download and print your JAMB admission letter 2020.
This is to inform the general public that the procedures to print JAMB admission letter for 2020/2021 academic session has been provided here in this post. Follow the instructions below to print your admission letter. See how to check your JAMB admission status here.
Note: The cost for printing JAMB admission letter is N1,000.
How To Print JAMB Admission Letter 2020
- Visit JAMB admission letter printing portal by clicking https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your email and password to login
- Click on the “Admission Letter” tab on the side bar if you are using a computer or click on the menu to expand it on a mobile phone.
- A Transaction ID will be generated for you so you can make payment and print your JAMB admission letter. Remember to note the Transaction ID though a copy of it will be sent to your registered email address.
- Review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page.
- Click on the payment method of choice and complete your payment
- The status of your payment will be displayed on the “My Payment Section” An SMS and email containing your unique Transaction Identification and payment status will be sent to you after payment. Click on the Continue button.
- . Once you have completed payment, you will be asked to provide the following details:
- Year of Exam and
- JAMB Registration Number.
- Enter the details and review them to make sure it’s correct then print your JAMB admission letter.