Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is inviting interested candidates for admission into the NCE Programme for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Applicants must possess a minimum qualification of Four (4) O’Level Credits and a Pass in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent and a minimum of 100 score at the 2020 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
1. Log on to the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng
2. Fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE fee of N2,000 only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
3. Complete Online Registration form by filling in your results.
4. A functional phone number of the applicant should be used to enable the College to notify all candidates of the screening date
5. Candidates are to bring the following to the Admissions Office for NCE Programme
- Printed online registration form:
- Printed payment receipt sent to the candidate’s e-mail;
- All results;
- UTME result slips/JAMB change of institution/course printout
6. Candidates are also to upload the O’Level results used for admission processing into JAMB website.
DATE AND TIME OF SCREENING:
The date and venue of the Post-UTME Screening Exercise shall be communicated to all applicants through the mobile phone numbers provided. Candidates are further advised to monitor the College website www.fce-abeokuta.edu.ng for updates on the admission exercise.
SIGNED DR. G. A. ADEBAYO FNIM cOLLEGE REGISTRAR