Do you want to link your NIN to your MTN number? If you are interested in knowing how to link your National Identification Number also known as NIN to your MTN phone number then this post you are reading will guide you on how to link link your NIN to your MTN number.
This is a notice to all MTN users that the procedures to link NIN to MTN sims has been covered here in this post. The Federal Government through NCC has directed that all registered sim cards are required to have a National Identification Number linked to it.
Failure to link your NIN to your MTN number would result to the disconnection of your MTN line and you will likely not be able to make call, receive call or even send/receive text messages until you link your NIN to your MTN sim.
How To Link Your NIN To MTN Phone Number Using USSD
- Dial *785# from your MTN sim.
- Type 1 for “Enter your 11-digit NIN” and send.
- Enter your 11– digit NIN and send.
- Visit https://mtnonline.com/nin/
- Enter your personal details including your NIN in the form
- Submit the form as soon as you’re done.
- Wait from feedback from the network in a couple of days.
That is you need to do to link your NIN to your MTN sim. We are going to update this page incase there is any changes on how to link NIN to your MTN phone number.