LASCON Admission Form 2020/2021 | Applications are invited from suitable qualified candidates for admission into Basic Midwifery training programme at Lagos State College of Nursing, Midwifery and Public Health Nursing, Igando Alimosho LGA, Lagos. The programme will commence in March 2021.
Latest Update: The deadline for the submission of applications has been extended to 7th January, 2021.
Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Requirements & Duration
QUALIFICATION: Eligible candidates MUST pass WAEC/NECO O’LEVEL with a minimum of five (5) credits which MUST include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology at not more than two (2) sittings.
AGE: Candidates MUST not be less than 18 years.
DURATION OF TRAINING: Three (3) years.
How to Apply for Lagos State College of Midwifery Admission Form
1. Click on ‘Start Application’ to start your application and complete the registration form. Please note your e-mail and password as you will be required to log in with it to complete your application.
2. From the dashboard, click on ‘Make Payment’
3. Enter your card details to pay the sum of NGN10,200:00 (Ten Thousand and Two Hundred Naira) from the online banking application
4. After a successful payment, your status on the portal will be updated and you will be able to complete the admission form and press the ‘submit’ button.
5. After the submission of the form, a photocard will automatically come up which should be printed out in colour.
7. Only applicants with valid examination photocard (Colour Print) will be allowed to write the CBT Entrance Examination.
8. Application Closes Friday 7th January 2021.
- Entrance Examination date is Saturday, 9th January 2021 at 9:00 am.
- The venue is CBT Center, LASU Ojo Campus.
- The Examination is Computer-Based Testing and questions will cover English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, Chemistry, General knowledge and Current Affairs.
- PLEASE DO NOT VISIT THE COLLEGE AS NO HARD COPY FORM WILL BE SOLD.
- Applicants are required to have a functional e-mail address and phone number for future contacts.
- Candidates are advised to keep their log-in details as same will be used for result checking.
- Note that first-year School fees is N230, 000:00 (Two Hundred and Thirty Thousand Naira) only payable before resumption.
For more information, please call 08064915230, 08034300081, 08037200006, 08023329487.
=> Subscribe to Our Feed via Email HERE
=> Chat with us on WHATSAPP HERE
=> Like Us on FACEBOOK