UI Student Academic Year Calendar
UI Academic Year Calendar | This is to inform all the students of the University of Ibadan (UI) that the authorities of the institution have released the academic calendar for the 2018/2019 and 2020/2021 academic sessions.
University of Ibadan Academic Calendar
UI 2018/2019 Academic Calendar
- One Week for Processing of Examination Results for Final and Non-final Years › Mon.18/01/21– Fri.22/01/21
- Two Weeks for Meetings of Faculty Boards of Examiners for Consideration of Second Semester Final and Non-Final Year Results › – Mon. 25/01/21 – Fri. 05/02/21
- One Week for Senate Meetings for the Consideration of first and Second Semester Results Mon. › – 15/02/21 – Fri.19/02/21
- End of 2018/2019 Academic Session
UI 2020/2021 Academic Calendar
- 13 weeks for Virtual Teaching/Revision › Mon.22/02/21– Fri.21/05/21
- Matriculation Ceremony › – Tues 16/03/21
- One week for the Finalization of Continuous Assessment › Mon. 17/05/21– Fri.21/05/21
- GES Examinations › Mon. 24/05/21– Fri.28/05/21
- Two Weeks for Examinations in Faculties of Education, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Technology, Law, Agriculture, Renewable Natural Resources, Clinical Sciences, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Public Health › Mon.31/05/21 – Fri. 11/06/21
- Two Weeks for Examinations in other Faculties › – Mon.14/06/21– Fri.25/06/21
- Two Weeks for Processing of First Semester Examination Results › Mon. 28/06/21 – Fri.09/07/21
- Opening of Portal for Online Registration for Returning Students › Sat. 20/02/21– Fri. 16/04/21
- 13 Weeks for Teaching/Revision › Mon.12/07/21 – Fri.08/10/21
- Two Weeks for Meetings of Faculty Boards of Examiners to Consider First Semester Non-Final Year Results › Mon. 19/07/21– Fri.30/07.21
- Senate Meeting for the Consideration of First Semester Non-Final Year Results › Tue.10/08/21
- One Week for the Finalization of Continuous Assessment › – Mon.04/10/21 – Fri.08/10/21
- GES Examinations › – Mon.11/10/21 – Fri.15/10/21
- Two Weeks for Examinations in Faculties of Education, Pharmacy, Veterinary Medicine, Technology, Law, Agriculture, Renewable Natural Resources, Clinical Sciences, Dentistry, Basic Medical Sciences, Public Health › – Mon.18/10/21 – Fri.29/10/21
- Two Weeks for Examinations in Other Faculties › +Mon 1/11/21.– Fri.12/11/21
- Two Weeks for Processing of Results › Mon.15/11/21– Fri.26/11/21
- Two Weeks for Meetings of Faculty Boards of Examiners (Final and Non-Final Year Results) › Mon.29/11/21 – Fri.10/12/21
- Senate Meetings for the Consideration of Final and Non-Final Year Results › Tues.21/12/21 & Wed.22/12/21
- Two Weeks for End of Session Break › Wed.23/12/21– Fri.07/01/22
In approving the Calendar, Senate noted the prevailing circumstances occasioned by the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic and the need to comply with the protocols established for the control of the spread of the pandemic. It, therefore, agreed that 2020/2021 First Semester lectures will be delivered online. In this regard, students will not be accommodated on campus.
Senate also approved the cancellation of the 2019/2020 session. The next session is, therefore, renamed 2020/2021Academic Session. Consequently, students who have been admitted for the 2019/2020 session will now be regarded as the 2020/2021 intakes.
Kindly note that the online opening of the Registration Portal and Orientation Programme for the 2020/2021 intakes may commence ahead of the Sat 20/02/21 date indicated above.