Do you want to accept or reject the admission offered to you on JAMB CAPS? If you are looking for instructions to help you accept your admission offer or reject your admission on JAMB CAPS then am very happy to inform you that this post you are currently reading contains instructions that will help you to successfully accept or reject your admission on JAMB CAPS admission portal.
This is to inform all candidates who has been offered admission on JAMB CAPS admission portal that they can now follow the instructions outlined below to either accept or reject the admission offered to them.
You can accept your admission on JAMB CAPS if you are okay with the school that offered you admission as well as the course offered to you. However, you can reject your admission if you don’t like either the school that offered you admission or the course offered to you.
After you accept your admission on JAMB CAPS, no further offer of admission will be sent to your profile. But if you reject your admission, another offer will appear on your JAMB CAPS portal only if another school considers you for admission.
So, make sure you understand what you are doing before you either accept or reject the admission offered to you. Before you proceed, see how to check admission on JAMB CAPS.
How To Accept or Reject Admission On JAMB CAPS
- Visit JAMB E-facility portal by clicking https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Enter your registered Email Address and Password and click on login.
- Click on “Check Admission Status“.
- Select your exam year and enter your JAMB registration number, then click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ button.
- Select “Admission Status” on the left panel (for desktop users)
- Click on the “Search” button in front of your JAMB Registration Number to load your profile.
- Click on “Accept” below your admission profile to Accept your admission
- Or click on “Reject” to reject your offer and admission.
Note: If you are using a mobile phone, it is recommended that you use Google Chrome and switch to Desktop site by ticking the option before following the instructions above.