How to Check Osun State Poly Admission List.
Currently, you can only access your OSPOLY Iree admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your OSPOLY Iree admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Kindly log on to http://applications.ospolyiree.com/student/AdmitStatusLogin.aspx.
- Enter your application number and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Submit to access view OSPOLY Iree admission status.
- Purchase your Admission status checking card from Ospoly Microfmance Bank, iree
- Print your Notice of Admission from Ospoly website Print your Acceptance Letter from Ospoly website
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Ospoly Iree admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.