This is to inform candidates who applied for admission into the Federal University Birnin Kebbi as their first choice that 2020/2021 POST UTME online Registration has commenced.
Candidates that applied through UTME or Direct Entry (DE) are hereby advised to visit the University screening portal at https://www.putme.fubk.edu.ng to register. The sum of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only shall be paid for the exercise by generating Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) on the platform.
THE ACTUAL DATE AND SCHEDULE FOR THE PHYSICAL SCREENING WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER
1. VISIT THE PORTAL AND SIGN-IN Visit the PUTME portal on https://putme.fubk.edu.ng/. Use your JAMB number as username, and State of Origin as default password. If you cannot login with these details, please contact email@example.com.
2. CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD On successful login, confirm that the Applicant’s details displayed matches your information, otherwise, logout and email firstname.lastname@example.org Proceed to enter a new password, then confirm the new password and click on Update Password.
3. UPDATE BIODATA You will be redirected to the Biodata page. Please confirm that the displayed information is correct, otherwise, logout and email email@example.com Update your date of birth and local government of Origin, then click on Update Biodata.
4. UPDATE CONTACT ADDRESS Provide your correct and active contact address information for yourself and your next of kin. These includes email, phone, and home address. This is particularly important because we will contact you via this information when the date for the next step in the screening exercise is fixed.
5. UPDATE O’LEVEL RESULT Provide your SSCE results information with the correct Center number, Examination number, and year the examination was taken. Only five (5) subjects and their grades are required for each sitting. If you have only 1 sitting, complete the First sitting section ONLY, otherwise complete both.
6. GENERATE INVOICE Click on PUTME Screening button on the left tab to display your Invoice Information. Click on the Pay via Remita button to generate your Invoice. You can pay using any of the Payment options. When payment is made, login to the portal to confirm your Payment to proceed with your registration.
7. COMPLETE REGISTRATION Click on Proceed button after confirming your payment to complete your registration. You will be required to upload your passport and agree to the terms and conditions to be able to finally submit your application. After this, you can NOT update your application, so please be absolutely sure before proceeding to do this.
8. PRINT YOUR DOCUMENTS Upon successful submission of the PUTME registration application, you will now be able to print your payment receipt and registration slip. You can always reprint them be revisiting the portal. Read the announcement on this page carefully to NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address.
9. DO NOT VISIT THE UNIVERSITY: Do NOT visit the University until you are told to do so via your provided email address. The actual dates for the PUTME screening will be communicated to you via your provided email address and that of your Next of kin. We will also update this information on the University website and other Official channels of the University.