Gombe State Polytechnic has announced remedial and ND admission for 2020/2021 session. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following programmes,
Remedial Studies in:
1. Civil Engineering.
3. Nutrition and Dietetics.
4. Leisure & Tourism Management.
5. Computer Engincering.
6. Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
7. Computer Science.
8. Science Laboratory Technology.
10. Business Administration and Management.
11.Office Technology and Management.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) IN:
I. Computer Engineering.
2. Electrical and Electronie Engineering.
3. Science Laboratory Technology.
4. Computer Science.
7. Business Administration and Management.
8. Office Technology Management.
9. Public Administration.
Duration: One (I) year two semesters
Entry Requirement: WAEC, SSCE, NECO, GCE, NTC or NBC with at least five (3) passes which must include English Language, Mathematics and three (3) other passes relevant to the course applied.
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
Duration: two yeurs tour (semesters
Entry Requirement: Five (5) Credits passes in
English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in SSCE, NECO, WAEC, GCE, NTC or NBC O-Level Examination.
NB: Candidates applying for ND must have scored 110 points and above in JAMB.
Remedial Studies-N 3,000
ND Programmes-s 4,000
Interested candidates are to visit the School Application Portal @ https://gspb.edu.ng to apply.