Are you interested in ASCOE academic calendar for 2020/2021? If you are looking for ASCOE academic calendar for 2020 then am very happy to inform you that ASCOE academic calendar has been provided here in this post.
This is a notice to the general public as well as staffs and students of Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare that ASCOE academic calendar for 2020 has been released by the management.
About ASCOE Academic Calendar
First of all, Academic calendar is a schedule of all of the events that occur in an academic year. These events may include examination dates, breaks, lecture periods, matriculation dates and other important events.
So, having said that, ASCOE academic calendar is simply a schedule of all of the events that will occur in Aminu Saleh College of Education, Azare for the academic year in question.
ASCOE Academic Calendar
1. 8th March-19th March 2021 – Registration period
2. 15 March-24 April, 2021 – (6 Weeks) Lecture Period
3. 26 April – 8th May, 2021 – Examination period
4. 10th-22nd May, 2021 – Marking period
5. 24 May -4 June, 2021 – Computation of Results
6. 7th-11 June, 2021 – Vetting of Results by the Business Committee
7. 17 June, 2021 -Academic Board meeting to consider Summer Semester Results.
Staff and Participants are requested to give the Programme maximum co-operation and supports to enable it achieve the desired objectives, please.
We are going to update this page as soon as any changes is made to ASCOE academic calendar by the management. Until then, continue checking this page and bookmark it for easy access to ASCOE academic calendar.