Do you want to upload your o’level result (WAEC and NECO) on OAU portal for admission? If you are interested in uploading your WAEC or NECO O’level result on Obafemi Awolowo University website/portal then continue reading this post as we have outlined the procedures to help you upload your O’level result on OAU o’level result portal.
This is to inform all those who applied for admission into the Obafemi Awolowo University that OAU o’level result upload procedures and instructions for 2020/2021 has been released by the management of the Obafemi Awolowo University.
Note: If you are seeing this line you are currently reading now then it means the instructions for uploading o’level result on OAU portal has not been updated on this page.
How To Upload OAU O’level Result
- Login to your account by visiting https://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/
- Click on Edit Profile.
- Update your profile with your email and phone number.
How To Upload Your O’level Result (JAMB CAPS Portal)
How To Upload O’level Result On OAU Website
How To Upload O’level Result On OAU Portal
- Visit OAU portal at https://eportal.oauife.edu.ng/home.php
- Enter your login details and click on login
- Select the section for uploading your o’level result
- Enter the subjects and the grades on your WAEC or NECO result
- Cross check the details before you submit
Note: It is recommended that you visit a JAMB accredited centre and upload your O level result.
Deadline for Uploading O’level Result on OAU Portal
February 12, 2021.
The deadline for uploading your o’level result for OAU admission is on the 12th of February, 2021.
We are going to update this page when further instructions concerning uploading of o’level result on OAU portal has been released by the management. Until then, continue checking this page for updates on OAU o’level result upload.