The Federal University of Health Sciences in Ila-Orangun, Nigeria (FUHSI) has officially unveiled the commencement dates for the registration of the post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session. Registration will kick off on the 11th of September and conclude on the 13th of October 2023.
FUHSI POST-UTME Forms 2023/2024
|Registration||Commences on 11th September ends on 13th October 2023|
|???? Eligibility||Candidates must meet a minimum UTME score for chosen courses|
|???? Course Choices||Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Audiology, etc.|
|???? Scoring||Overall percentage based on JAMB score, O’ Level results, and online examination|
|???? Admission Errors||Any discrepancies in uploaded grades could lead to withdrawal of admission|
|⛔ Change Limitation||No changes allowed in the programme after post-UTME registration|
|???? Application||To be done online with JAMB Number and UTME Score|
|???? Further Queries||Direct to the university’s helpdesk email|
Eligibility Requirements for Post-UTME Screening at FUHSI
Who Can Apply?
- Primary Candidates: Those who have selected FUHSI as their first choice in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and have obtained a minimum UTME score as stipulated for their chosen course.
- Secondary Candidates: Individuals who initially did not opt for FUHSI but wish to apply may alter their choice of institution or course via the JAMB portal.
Minimum UTME Scores for Courses at FUHSI
- Medicine and Surgery: A minimum UTME score of 220
- Nursing Sciences: A minimum UTME score of 220
- Medical Laboratory Science: A minimum UTME score of 190
- Audiology & Biochemistry: A minimum UTME score of 180
- Information Technology & Health Informatics: A minimum UTME score of 180
- Microbiology: A minimum UTME score of 180
- Nutrition & Dietetics: A minimum UTME score of 180
- Pharmacology: A minimum UTME score of 180
Additionally, those aspiring for MBBS, Nursing Science, and Medical Laboratory Science are obliged to have five credit passes in pertinent O’ Level subjects, and this must be acquired in not more than one sitting.
Guide on How to Register for FUHSI Post-UTME
- Navigate to the application portal: FUHSI Admissions Portal https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/applicant/login.
- Log in utilising your JAMB Number and UTME Score.
- Your shown score will be an overall percentage, calculated based on your JAMB score, O-Level results, the number of O-Level sittings indicated during the post-UTME registration, and the post-UTME online examination.
Important: The university will not entertain any excuses regarding errors made during the post-UTME registration process. Also, program changes are not permitted following the post-UTME registration.
For any additional queries, the university’s help desk may be contacted via email at email@example.com.
I hope you find this article helpful.