Kogi State University, KSU cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Kogi State University, Anyigba, has released the minimum cut-off mark required for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise.
Kogi State University, located at Anyigba, is the state-owned University of Kogi, Nigeria. It was established in 1999 by Prince Abubakar Audu, the former governor of the state. At the time of its establishment, it was known as Kogi State University, It was named Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU) in 2002 and later renamed Kogi State University in 2003 (KSU). 98% of the courses offered in the university are accredited by the Nigeria University Commission (NUC).
KSU Cut-Off Mark
Only candidates with UTME Score of 160 and above and with the requisite minimum of Five (5) O’Level Credit Passes in the relevant subjects are eligible to attend KSU post UTME Screening Exercise.
See the cut-off mark for the individual programme below:
|S/N||PROGRAMMES||Approved cut off marks|
|2||Fisheries and Aquaculture||140|
|3||Food science and Technology||140|
|6||Arabic language & Literature||140|
|7||Christian religious knowledge||140|
|8||English Language & Literary studies||140|
|9||History and International studies||140|
|13||Education & biology||140|
|14||Education & Chemistry||140|
|15||Education & Mathematics||140|
|16||Education & Physics||140|
|17||Education & Christian religious knowledge||140|
|18||Education & Islamic studies||140|
|19||Education & English language||140|
|20||Education & Economics||140|
|21||Education & Geography||140|
|22||Education & Social studies||140|
|23||Human kinetics & Health education||140|
|24||Education Administration & Planning||140|
|25||Library and Information science||140|
|26||Islamic & Sharia law||160|
|29||Banking and Finance||140|
|32||Animal and Environmental Biology||140|
|41||Plant sciences & Biotechnology||140|
|44||Geography & Planning||140|
- Candidates who did not meet up with the requirements of the courses they applied for are advised to effect change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration)
- Candidates are strongly advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB portal
- Candidates are to note that a date for the sales of KSU Post UTME Screening forms will be announced and published on kogistateuniversity.edu.ng with the mode of payment duly outlined.
- In case of any enquiry/assistance where necessary, candidates are to send their emails to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ensure to quote your JAMB Reg. No. in all mails)
- Candidates must have valid phone numbers and E-mail address before starting the application procedure.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the buttons below!